Sunday, January 10, 2016

Oops!

There goes my intention to be grateful each day. Strike that, to write about being grateful each day. I have felt gratitude since Friday, mostly for what has kept me busy from early morning to late at night. I am attending the Midwinter meeting of the American Library Association. I'm grateful my school gave me Monday to attend the Youth Media Awards. It's so exciting to be in the room when all the awards are announced!

I'm grateful that my husband came with me although he hasn't seen too much of me.

I'm grateful that we were able to take our youngest son, who lives in the area and his girlfriend out for dinner. 

I'm grateful for the publishers' generosity with librarians - arcs and meal invitations.

I'm grateful for my conference buddies, especially Barb.

No comments:

Post a Comment